Modern Farmhouse Plan with Optional Finished Lower Level
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This modern house plan offers you one-story living and is ideally built on a sloping lot so that the optional finished lower level can really shine. The front entry is covered and is flanked by two deep porches giving you space to enjoy the views.
- The front door takes you into the spacious great room which opens to the outdoor living area beyond. The room has a fireplace on the left and is open to the kitchen and dining on the right creating a great space for entertaining.
- The kitchen has a large island with work sink giving you storage, work space and casual seating.
- The main floor has a split bedroom layout maximizing your privacy. The master is on the left and opens to the covered outdoor space. The master bath has dual vanities and a walk-in closet. The mud room and laundry room are located across the home.
- The optional finished lower level gives you 2 more beds with baths and great space for fun and games. When built, it adds another 1,728 square feet to the home. The outdoor living area and storage area completes the home.
- Related Plans: Get an angled garage with house plans house plan 64404SC (2,605 sq. ft.) and 64465SC (2,318 sq. ft.).
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,361 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,361 sq. ft.
- Deck: 622 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 460 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,728 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 2"
- Depth: 101' 8"
- Max ridge height: 26' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 926 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 8" First Floor / 10' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12