Modern Farmhouse Plan with Private Master Suite
About This Plan
- The symmetrical front elevation of this modern farmhouse adds a sense of comfort to the already charming curb appeal. Bright-white board and batten siding against dark window sashes and shutters complete the design.
- A dining room to the right of the foyer connects to the kitchen through a butler's pantry, and a quiet study rests just off the living room.
- The common space for everyday living is in the center of the home, combining the living room and kitchen in an open layout. During warmer seasons, delight in the outdoors on the rear porch, which includes a kitchen.
- The kitchen boasts a spacious, multi-use island with seating for casual meals, a farm sink, and a barn door which gives way to a walk-in pantry.
- The master bedroom is privately tucked away on the left side, and features a tray ceiling, sprawling master closet with a dresser island and laundry room access, and a 5-fixture master bath.
- Two additional bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bath and reside in front of the side-entry, double garage.
- NOTE: Please allow a 5 to 10 day delay for 2x6 option to be completed.
Basement Stair Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,253 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,253 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 366 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 191 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 1"
- Depth: 62' 9"
- Max ridge height: 26' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 554 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick