Modern Farmhouse Plan with RV Garage with Loft Above
3.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- This modern farmhouse plan features a 3-car garage attached to the main home, while a second 2-car garage attached by a pergola includes an oversized bay for an RV.
- Step inside from the front porch to find a formal living room behind barn doors, while the light and airy family room is a few steps further. The eat-in kitchen defines country living, and boasts a large island, walk-in pantry, and french doors that lead to a covered patio.
- The master bedroom is conveniently located on the main level and includes a 4-fixture bathroom and a dresser island in the walk-in closet.
- Two bedrooms share a compartmentalized bath upstairs, and a loft above the RV garage provides a flexible space for the family.
- Finish the lower level as designed and gain 2,778 square feet of living space. The design includes a large recreation / game room with a snack bar, exercise and media rooms, laundry, and two bedrooms.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,666 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,566 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,100 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,778 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 198' 6"
- Depth: 80' 9"
- Max ridge height: 34' 6"
- Type: RV Garage, Attached
- Area: 1604 sq. ft.
- Count: 5 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"