Modern Farmhouse Plan with Secluded Master Wing
About This Plan
- This striking Modern Farmhouse house plan is perfectly at home in any natural setting.
- Use the home as a vacation retreat or permanent living.
- The glassed gallery opens to the huge great room area filled with light front to back.
- Interior columns are used to keep the sight lines open.
- Back to back fireplaces warm the great room and the outdoor porch in back.
- Set off by itself, the master suite is a true retreat.
- Two other bedrooms on the second floor (each with a private bathroom)are separated by a loft.
- Please note there may be a small delay if choosing "walkout basement"
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,771 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,885 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 886 sq. ft.
- Deck: 136 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 256 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 86' 6"
- Depth: 48' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 624 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"