Modern Farmhouse Plan with Second Floor Teen Suite
About This Plan
- Clean white siding, standing seam metal roofing and wide window groupings create the perfect modern farmhouse elevation. A wide, inviting front porch is perfect for catching cooling breezes or visiting with neighbors.
- The main level is anchored by a large family room with a warming fireplace and beams on the ceiling. The kitchen is fully appointed and will be the gathering place for all functions. The utility area is located to provide convenience and keep things in their place.
- The master suite is luxurious and a perfect private sanctuary. The upper level provides space for children, guests or live-in help if the bonus space were built as a nanny suite-you decide.
- The teen suite is additional living space for media, hanging out with friends or quiet time.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,136 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,041 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,095 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 660 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,041 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 71' 6"
- Depth: 82' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 887 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick