Modern Farmhouse Plan with Two Separate Garages
About This Plan
- This 2-story, Modern Farmhouse plan is highlighted on the exterior by board and batten siding.
- The sense of open space makes an immediate impression upon entering the home. The large great room is warmed by a fireplace that is flanked by built-in bookshelves.
- In the kitchen, you will find an island work area with a breakfast bar and a large walk-in pantry. Just off the kitchen is a large dining room that leads to the covered patio.
- Upstairs you will find the large master suite that includes a luxurious bathroom that has his/her vanities, a soaking tub, a walk-in shower and a large walk-in closet with a bench. Just outside the master suite is a functional laundry area with a soaking sink and folding counter.
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 each have their own walk-in closet and share a conveniently located bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,417 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,023 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,394 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 839 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"