Modern Farmhouse Plan with Vaulted and Beamed Great Room
3 - 4
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This stunning house plan bends traditional farmhouse and country design with modern elements to create the perfect 3 or 4 bed home plan. The use of siding with a brick skirt enhances the curb appeal. The welcoming front porch is complemented by dormers and large windows.
- The foyer has lofty 10’ ceilings. To the right, you'll find a den or guest room. This room has a 10’ ceiling, a private ensuite bathroom and a walk-in closet. To the left of the foyer is the formal dining room which also has a 10’ ceiling and opens to the great room/kitchen.
- The great room with fireplace and the kitchen flow together to create a great living space with a vaulted ceiling with exposed timber beams. The kitchen gives you a large island with bar seating, a huge walk-in pantry and a connected breakfast room.
- The master suite with boxed ceilings is on the left side of the home. The master bathroom has a free-standing tub, glass shower, dual sink vanity, private toilet room, linen closet and a large walk-in closet. Laundry is close by for your convenience.
- Across the home, two spacious bedrooms each have walk-in closets and share a hall bath with a separated vanity area from the toilet and bath. Bedroom 3 has direct access to this bathroom.
- Additional space is provided over the garage. If finished, it gives you 432 square feet of useable space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,220 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,220 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 631 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 432 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 4"
- Depth: 36' 2"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 524 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick