Modern Farmhouse Plan with Vaulted Family Room and Home Office Potential
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Steeply pitched gables, fieldstone and a front porch with timber columns combine with horizontal siding, board-and-batten siding and a gable dormer to give this 4-bed home plan Modern Farmhouse curb appeal.
- The first floor gives you an open kitchen-to-vaulted family room spaces, making this your main gathering and entertaining space. The vaulted ceiling with beams and a warming fireplace are focal points of the space.
- The vaulted master suite is located towards the back and has direct access to the vaulted covered porch. Bed 4 is located across the home ensures the privacy for guests or can double as a home office.
- The second floor houses three bedrooms and a multi-purpose bonus room. One of the bedrooms can be opened up as a loft area for additional living space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,009 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,070 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 939 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 365 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,070 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 555 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick