Modern Farmhouse Ranch Home Plan with Cathedral Ceiling Great Room
About This Plan
- This modern farmhouse ranch home plan mixes textures including board and batten siding, white brick, and metal roofing. Inside, immediate impressions are made by a soaring wood-beamed cathedral ceiling in the great room. The great room is warmed by a beautiful fireplace. Just off the great room, you will find an amazing library with exposed wood beams. The kitchen, with an expansive work island and a walk-in pantry, is open to the dining area that includes wood beams.
- Away from the living areas, the main floor’s master suite features a large walk-in closet with a built-in bench, and his and her vanities in the bath. On the other side of the home, bedrooms 2 and 3 share a Jack-n-Jill bath and each has its own walk-in closet.
- The generously proportioned 3-car garage includes ample space. It accesses the home through a mudroom, complete with bench, lockers and a coat closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,400 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,400 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 85' 0"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1121 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12