Modern Farmhouse with Kitchen-To-Covered-Porch Pass-Through
About This Plan
- This 4-bed modern farmhouse plan has a stunning facade with a front porch with exposed rafters and lots of windows providing natural light inside.
- Matching sliders in the dining and great room - each with 12-foot ceilings - give you access to outdoor spaces front and back.
- The kitchen has a generously sized island with a sink and dishwasher and a table section that provides seating on three sides. Angled seating has pass-through access to the covered porch in back.
- A home office with a built-in desk is tucked away in the front-left corner.
- Access the master suite with vaulted ceilings from the hallway off the great room. Dual vanities, a tub, and a shower plus a large walk-in closet complete the suite.
- The second level offers three bedrooms and a loft.
- Please note: Slab or crawlspace foundations have a 10 business day delay for delivery.
- Related Plan: Get a 3-car garage and 11' ceilings in the great room and a rearranged second floor with house plan 14667RK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,837 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,920 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 917 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,920 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 69' 2"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 763 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss