Modern Farmhouse with Main Floor Home Office and Upstairs Loft
About This Plan
- We've rendered this modern farmhouse plan in multiple color schemes, showing you it looks great as an all-white home, a dark home and mix-and-match combinations as well. The exterior has large windows, a metal roof, and a large front covered porch.
- Inside, guests are greeted by an open floor plan. The kitchen includes a large working island (4' by 10') and a walk-in pantry (5' by 5') with built in shelves. The great room lies under a soaring 2-story cathedral ceiling and is warmed by a stunning fireplace. The dining room leads to a large rear covered porch through a sliding glass door. Just off the kitchen a practical home office can be found with built-in desks.
- Tucked away on the rear of the home for maximum privacy is the master suite. The master bathroom includes his/her vanities, a walk-in shower, an enclosed toilet area, and a large walk-in closet (11' by 6'). A set of French doors lead from the master bedroom to the rear covered porch.
- The second floor features 2 additional bedrooms. A loft area with a built-in desk shares a centrally located bathroom with the upstairs bedrooms.
- Back on the main floor, the 2-car side load garage accesses the home through a convenient mudroom that features a bench and lockers.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,637 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,850 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 787 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 404 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 200 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 204 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 611 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"