Modern Farmhouse with Open Concept Layout
About This Plan
- With its wrap-around front porch and metal roof, this modern Farmhouse house plan has an attractive look.
- Interior columns seve to keep the sight lines open in the main living area.
- Two sets of double doors swing open to lead you to the covered rear porch.
- Beamed ceilings and a romantic fireplace make the master suite special.
- The great room is open to the kitchen and dining room and French doors open to the covered porch in back.
- There's a cozy sitting area, a big loft and three bedrooms - one with a roof balcony - on the second floor.
- Related Plan: Get a 2-story great room with house plan 18832CK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,998 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,598 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,400 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 350 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick