Modern Farmhouse with Optional Finished Lower Level
3 - 4
About This Plan
- With its terrific open floor plan and mixed materials on the exterior, this modern Farmhouse design is a good choice for any family.
- Extras such as built-ins, window seats, a beamed ceiling in the kitchen and a wet bar enhance this beautiful home.
- There's even a dog shower in the well-organized mud room with its built-in lockers.
- The walk-in pantry is huge and there's also a delightful sun room with a two-way fireplace.
- Sliding barn doors in the second floor sitting room open to reveal a home office.
- In the master suite, an enormous walk-in closet is bigger than most bedrooms.
- Need even more space? Finish the optional lower level and get a huge media room, a game room with wet bar, an exercise room and a heavenly sauna.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,447 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,459 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,988 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 196 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,260 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 6"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 4" First Floor / 8' 4" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss