Modern Farmhouse with Wraparound Porch on a Walkout Basement
3.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- Enjoy the tranquil outdoors from the wraparound porch on this modern farmhouse plan.
- Free from partitions, the shared living spaces are open to one another with multiple access points to the rear screened porch and deck, and a warm fireplace.
- A study (or guest bedroom), home office, and master suite complete the main level. The master bathroom conveniently connects to the laundry room, and a sizable mudroom provides a drop zone when entering from the double garage.
- Two family bedrooms are located upstairs, linked by a shared Jack-and-Jill bath, and a generous bonus room above the garage offers a fun space for the kids.
- Retreat to the lower level to find a recreation room that extends onto a patio, a bunk room, and ample storage space.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,589 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,927 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 665 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,927 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 10"
- Depth: 67' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 6"
- Framing Type: Stick