Modern Four Square House Plan With Three Porches
About This Plan
- This 4-bed house plan has a welcoming 8'-deep front porch, a screen porch in back and a third porch off the master bedroom upstairs.
- With the exception of the private office, the entire main floor is open. The kitchen island has casual seating and from the sink you can see the front door, the fireplace and the dining room.
- All the bedrooms are upstairs as is the laundry for your convenience.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,460 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,230 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,230 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 54' 8"
- Max ridge height: 31' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick