Modern Home Plan Designed with a Rear Sloping Lot in Mind
About This Plan
- This modern one-story house plan was designed with a rear sloping lot in mind. Every room is oriented to the back has access to the rear covered porch
- The middle section of the plan is open front to back with the kitchen in the front and the great room - with 60" wide gas burning fireplace - in back. An open rail looks down on the stairs going to the walkout lower level.
- Each of the bedrooms have walk-in closets and walk-in showers.
- The lower level has two more bedrooms - similar to the ones on the main level - and a large game room. All rooms on this level have outdoor access as well.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,880 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 849 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,031 sq. ft.
- Deck: 403 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 4"
- Depth: 39' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss