Modern House Plan with Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- With rich Northwestern Modern good looks, and a thoughtful and spacious floor plan, this home is a sure winner wherever it is built.
- Upon entering the home, you’ll walk up a short set of stairs to the vaulted great room and dining room, which lie just off the U-shaped kitchen.
- The master suite is located just off the great room, but with a more concealed entrance to guarantee more privacy.
- Just off the great room is a large deck with a covered section and a fireplace.
- Upstairs are two vaulted bedrooms, while downstairs is a theater, flex room, wine cellar, bar, and a fourth bedroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,274 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,817 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,757 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 700 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 39' 6"
- Depth: 78' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard