Modern House Plan with Finished Lower Level Rec Room
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- Designed for a lot that slopes to the front, the drive-under garage opens to a mud room and then into a massive rec/media room that the whole family will love.
- Climb the front stairs to reach the entry foyer that is wide open to the awesome sight of a huge open, living area.
- There's a walk-in coat closet, a big fireplace and views of the covered barbecue porch in back.
- The walk-in pantry is over-sized with lots of room for food storage.
- Bedroom 5 and the den are on this level away from the great room.
- Four more bedrooms and the laundry room are on the top floor where you get the best views.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,683 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 691 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,574 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,418 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 37' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 505 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss