Modern House Plan with First Floor Master
About This Plan
- Varying roof lines add great visual appeal to this modern house plan.
- A mix of exterior materials further capture your attention.
- Inside, front to back views give you amazing sight lines.
- The two-story great room is an impressive place to relax and there's a wall of sliding glass doors to take you out to the rear terrace.
- Another set of sliding glass doors brightens the dining area that is part of the kitchen.
- No stairs to climb for homeowners with a private first floor master suite just steps away from the great room.
- Two spacious bedrooms on the second floor each have a private bathroom and walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,851 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,137 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 714 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 288 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 98 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 90' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 575 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick