Modern House Plan with Glass-encased Stair and 2-Story Living Room
About This Plan
- Ground to ceiling windows in front showcase the stairs in this stunning 4-bed modern home plan. Cube-like forms assemble themselves to create a one-of-a-kind curb appeal.
- In the covered entry, a pair of doors open to the foyer with a closet on the left. Ahead and to the right, the 2-story living room is open to the dining room and kitchen with windows looking out over the back.
- The back wall of the dining room opens to to the 10'-deep covered porch. Eat a casual meal at the island that sits four people comfortably.
- Upstairs, the Beds 3 and 4 on the right are separated from to Bed 2 and the master suite by the overlook to the living room below.
- A 2-car side-load garage completes the plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,613 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,065 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,548 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 170 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 50 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,065 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 31' 8"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 483 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss