Modern House Plan with Split Level Layout
About This Plan
- Designed for a sloping lot, this Modern house plan has clean straight lines and living space spread out over multiple levels.
- Step into the landing by the front door and head up to the main living area or down to the finished lower level.
- The 2 car garage opens to this lower level through the laundry room and on to a guest bedroom and then up two steps to a giant media room with wet bar.
- A huge, open great room on the upper floor showcases the L-shaped peninsula eating bar that seats seven people.
- A two level deck in back opens from the eating nook and the master suite.
- There's a junior master suite and a home office on the raised bedroom level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,047 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,524 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,523 sq. ft.
- Deck: 455 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 333 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 10"
- Depth: 57' 6"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 428 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss