Modern Mountain Home Plan with Two Kitchens
About This Plan
- This Modern Mountain house plan offers the perfect amount of rustic appeal on the exterior with a blend of siding materials completing the look.
- The front entry takes you directly into an open living space that combines the kitchen, dining area, and great room. Accordion-style doors retract to encourage outdoor living on the large covered deck.
- Over 1,600 square feet of deck space allows you to host larger gatherings; both the upper and lower decks include fireplaces.
- Both bedrooms on the main level include a bathroom, as well as access to the covered deck.
- Downstairs, discover a second kitchen with an eating bar at the island, along with bedroom 3 and the laundry room. A 46'6" by 24'2" patio is accessible from both the third bedroom and kitchen.
- NOTE: This plan is restricted from being built in Fannin County and Gilmer County, Georgia.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,104 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 650 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,454 sq. ft.
- Entry: 90 sq. ft.
- Deck: 495 sq. ft.
- Lower Cov'd Deck: 1,124 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 6"
- Depth: 50' 10"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 1 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick