Modern Mountain House Plan with Angled Master Suite and a Home Office
2 - 4
About This Plan
- This modern mountain house plan ha a stunning facade with clerestory windows that add to the visual appeal and also bring light into the home. Designed for an up-sloping lot, a set of stairs takes you to the covered entrance. A 3-car side-load garage also gets you into mudroom and to the rear covered patio.
- A 2-sided fireplace provides separation from the entry and serves as a focal point in the combined living room and dining room. A beam runs across the space (the top of the beam sits at 13'7") creating some visual distinction from the kitchen area in the otherwise open floor plan and the entire space sits under a 3:12 sloped ceiling.
- The kitchen has a large 7' by 4' island and a 60" pantry cabinet to the left of the refrigerator gives you great storage.
- Barn doors slide shut in the TV room, a great place to enjoy movie night. A second barn door opens to reveal your home office, just past the overlook to below by the stairs.
- The master bedroom angles off the left side of the home and has a 2:12 sloped ceiling and its own private patio. A second bedroom lies across the home and has its own bath.
- Expand to the lower level and you get two more bedrooms with a shared bath and a large storage space.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,344 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,344 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 979 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 882 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,479 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 98' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 948 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss