Modern Mountain House Plan with Luxury Lower Level
2.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- Wood paneling, stone accents, and a variety of roof types blend beautifully to create this modern mountain house plan.
- Minimal walls in the shared living spaces provide a true open-concept layout. Enjoy cooking in this spacious kitchen, which hosts a large prep island, adjacent walk-in pantry, and nearby dining room that connects to the expansive back patio.
- Pass a home office on your way to the master bedroom that protrudes at an angle and boasts a private wrap-around deck. The spa-like ensuite includes an oversized shower, freestanding tub, and roomy walk-in closet.
- A second bedroom on the main level is just inside from the 4-car garage, next to a mud / laundry room with built-in lockers.
- The optional, walk-out lower level boosts the available living space by 2,178 sq ft, and features a recreation room with a wet bar and space for a billiards table, home gym with a dry sauna, and two bedroom suites.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,871 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,871 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,904 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,178 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 693 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 142' 6"
- Depth: 69' 3"
- Max ridge height: 3' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1753 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12