Modern Northwest Home Plan with Sun Deck
About This Plan
- A blend of modern siding materials enhance the exterior of this Modern Northwest home plan.
- The lower level of this design is where you'll find the double garage, along with the mudroom, recreation and laundry rooms, and a bedroom.
- The main level is completely open with a partially-covered outdoor living area extending from the back.
- The gourmet kitchen offers plenty or workspace and an eating bar at the island; a pocket door reveals a walk-in pantry in the heart of the kitchen.
- Three bedrooms make up the second level, including the master bedroom. The secondary bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 23885JD.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: If building in the state of Washington, your plan purchase cannot be done online. Please contact us directly.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,937 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 961 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,011 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 965 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 553 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 2
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss