Modern Northwest Home with Split Beds
About This Plan
- Oversized windows on this modern, Northwest home provide an interior drenched in natural light. The thoughtful floor plan includes open-concept living, and a master suite separated from the secondary bedrooms for added privacy.
- Once inside, barn doors off the foyer reveal a home office, while the heart of the home is located straight ahead. Tall ceilings in the combined great room, eating nook, and kitchen allow the room to feel more spacious.
- The massive kitchen island provides ample workspace, and easy access to the covered deck encourages grilling and outdoor dining.
- The master suite resides behind the 4-car garage, and includes a 5-fixture bath and sizable walk-in closet. Bedrooms 2 and 3, on the opposite side of the home, share a compartmentalized, Jack-and-Jill bath.
- A spacious recreation room greets you at the lower level, along with a fourth bedroom, which neighbors a full bath, and a quiet study.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,087 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 903 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,184 sq. ft.
- Deck: 466 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 9"
- Depth: 76' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1057 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 1/4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss