Modern One-story Home Plan with Flex Rooms and Outdoor Spaces
3.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- This modern one-story home plan is perfect for a family with kids (with the basement options), empty nesters (with the slab or crawlspace versions), or young professionals (any version).
- Step in from the entry and you get into the large, open floor plan space. Between the kitchen and living room, there is space for a small eating area, along with a true dining space off to the side. Both the dining and great rooms open up to the covered deck off the back-left corner (the great room also has access to the rear deck.With enormous windows, the natural light fills the home.
- Flex rooms can be used as bedrooms or offices and the gym saves you having to join one elsewhere.
- Choose the lower basement options and get more bedrooms and shared space, including a second kitchen.
- The spacious 3-car garage has even more space for storage or a workshop, so you can enjoy your hobbies or store whatever you need.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,550 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,550 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 759 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 487 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,763 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 6"
- Depth: 65' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 896 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Framing Type: Truss