Modern Prairie Cottage with 1027 Sq Ft of Living Space
About This Plan
- This modern prairie cottage-style house plan has a hipped roof and a mixed material exterior. Inside, you'll find 2 bedrooms, 1 bath and 1027 square feet of heated living space.
- The right side of the home is open front to back with the kitchen separating the dining room with outdoor access from the living room.
- In back, two bedrooms share a bathroom and a stackable washer dryer.
- Stairs go down to an unfinished basement giving you expansion.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,027 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,027 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 245 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss