Modern Prairie House Plan with Expansion Possibilities
2 - 5
About This Plan
- Multiple slanted roof lines create great visual appeal for this expandable modern Prairie house plan.
- Six clerestory windows shed light into the kitchen and dining room below.
- The wide entry foyer gives you a clear line of sight into the huge great room with its wall of glass.
- Views swing around into the informal dining area and giant kitchen that comes with a six burner cook top.
- Even the mud room is large and well organized.
- There are two bedrooms on the main floor or use the second bedroom as a home office.
- The master suite gets a romantic fireplace and a covered deck.
- Finish the optional lower level to add an extra 2,495 square feet that gives you three more bedrooms and a top notch family and games room.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,598 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,598 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,495 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 110' 8"
- Depth: 96' 2"
- Max ridge height: 18' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0"