Modern Prairie Style House Plan with 3 Beds
About This Plan
- The 3-bed house plan is a refreshing update to the classic Prairie-style design and features the classic elements to this design type including low-angled roof pitches, clean horizontal lines and natural materials. The addition of glass, vertical siding and multiple roof lines give this great curb appeal.
- Inside the gathering spaces are bright and open. Straight through the foyer leads you to the living room with a centered fireplace that can also be enjoyed from the kitchen.
- The right side of the home is where the sleeping areas are. An opening to the right of the foyer will lead you down pass the mud hall and to the secondary bedrooms.
- The owners' suite has its own hallway off the living room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,294 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,294 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 75' 10"
- Max ridge height: 19' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 586 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Photo Gallery