Modern Prarie Ranch House Plan with Covered Patio
About This Plan
- Originally designed for a slightly sloping lot, this flexible Modern Prairie house plan works equally well on a flat lot.
- Step into the foyer and you'll enjoy views extending all the way to the back of the house and beyond.
- The main shared spaces are at the back and include a large cook's kitchen with an adjacent dining room open to a light-filled great room with covered outdoor living out the back.
- The master suite with dual walk-in closets also accesses the outdoor living directly.
- The patio in back gives measures 20' by 10" and gives you great space to enjoy.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,445 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,445 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 73' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 523 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss