Modern Ranch Home Plan for a Rear Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- This modern, ranch home boasts a light and airy interior due to ample transom windows and a dormer that boosts natural light in the kitchen.
- The formal and family entry merge to create a convenient space to drop personal items, and the neighboring powder bath helps when trying to get out of the door quickly.
- The heart of the home combines the great room, kitchen, and dining room, which allows conversation to easily flow between family and friends. Retreat to the adjoining back deck for outdoor enjoyment.
- The master bedroom is located on the main level, and features a 5-fixture bath and a walk-in closet. A den on the main level offers a secluded space to relax.
- Discover a large recreation room on the walk-out, lower level, along with bedrooms 2 and 3, which share a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,737 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,371 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,366 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 120 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 523 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss