Modern Ranch Home Plan with Dynamic Roofline - Architectural Designs
About This Plan
- A dynamic angled roofline welcomes you to this modern ranch house plan. The exterior combines stucco, wood, and commercial glass to give the home great curb appeal.
- Inside, you are greeted by an open floor plan. The great room is warmed by a fireplace that is flanked by built-in bookshelves. The kitchen includes an island with a snack bar. The dining room leads to a great outdoor space with a pergola.
- The master suite has a beautiful tray ceiling with exposed beams and includes his/her vanities and a walk-in closet.
- A 2 car garage accesses the home through a convenient mudroom that includes a bench and lockers.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 623023DJ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,986 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,986 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 134 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 110 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 73' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 545 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12