Modern Rustic 4-Bed House Plan with Flex Room and 2-Story Living Room
About This Plan
- This 4-bed house plan has vertical siding with a touch of stone, contemporary window arrangements, and mixed roof lines imparting a modern rustic style. Inside, the home delivers 2,525 square feet of heated living space.
- When you enter the home, you’ll find yourself in the kitchen, looking out into the living room (complete with 18′ ceiling) and dining room. The kitchen includes a large island and an L-shaped layout with thoughtfully arranged appliances. The left side of the main floor is all for the master suite.
- Entering just off the kitchen, you’ll find yourself in a spacious master suite, augmented by a fireplace and private access to the outdoor covered living room. The bathroom of this modern house plan includes side by side sinks, a large walk-in, and a private toilet.
- Back on the main floor, there is an additional flex room off of the dining room that can be used as a creative space, home gym, storage room, or anything else you can imagine. The second bedroom, utility room, and garage access are all around the corner just right of the dining room.
- There is also a full bathroom just outside of the second bedroom. Adjacent the kitchen is where you’ll find the staircase leading to the second floor. There, you'll find two vaulted bedrooms with walk-in closets and their own bathrooms and a spacious loft open below to the great room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,525 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,703 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 822 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 2"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front