Modern Rustic Ranch Home Plan Just Under 1500 Square Feet
About This Plan
- This modern rustic ranch home plan is budget- friendly in that it comes in at just 1,498 square feet of heated living space (i.e. less materials than a larger home and a standard footprint).
- Inside, you get a split bedroom layout with the great room - with 10' ceiling - open to the kitchen and dining area giving you open front-to-back living.
- The kitchen has a roomy 3' by 7' island and a pantry (4'8" by 4'2").
- A sliding door on the back wall opens to the outside where a patio - not included in the depth dimensions - gives you fresh air space to enjoy.
- Inside the garage entry, there are lockers and desk space to help control clutter.
- The master bedroom has a walk-in closet, two vanity bathroom and is located within a convenient distance to the laundry. Across the home, two bedrooms share a bath.
- Use the 1-car garage as a workshop if desired. Pull-down stairs in the 2-car garage take you to storage space above.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 51819HZ.
Main Level - Basement Stair Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,498 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,498 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 96 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 801 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick