Modern Southern House Plan with Second Floor Deck
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- This plan is a perfect combination of modern and southern styles. The exterior features a large covered porch with columns and 3 dormers.
- Just inside the entry, you'll find yourself in a charming living room that lies under a 2-story ceiling and is warmed by a fireplace. Just past the staircase is a wonderful side covered patio. As you walk further into the home, you'll see the stunning dining room that is surrounded by glass to allow in an abundance of natural light.
- The kitchen is highlighted by a massive island and an all-glass wine room. The great room is warmed by a fireplace that is flanked by built-in bookshelves. The great room leads out to the covered patio through a sliding glass door.
- On the second floor, you'll find 4 bedrooms. The master suite lies under a soaring cathedral ceiling and includes his/her vanities, a wet room, and a large walk-in closet. Bedrooms 2, 3, and 4 share a centrally located hall bathroom. Bedrooms 3 and 4 each have a walk-in closet.
- Back on the main level, the homes side load 2 car garage accesses the home through a convenient mudroom.
Optional Lower Level (+$250)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,086 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,406 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,680 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 543 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12