Modern U-shaped House Plan with Den and Open-Concept Living Space
About This Plan
- In over 2,500 square feet of living space, this Modern house plan delivers a U-shaped design with a central living space flanked by covered decks.
- Enter from the 3-car garage to find a powder bath just off the mudroom. A barn door leads to the formal foyer where you can access the great room.
- Clean views from the great room, through the dining area, and into the kitchen provide the open-concept layout many homeowners desire, while an eating bar at the prep island naturally serves as the hub of everyday living.
- The bedrooms are located towards the rear of the home, just past a quiet den. The owner's suite features a 10' ceiling, 5-fixture bathroom with a spa tube, walk-in closet, and a private covered patio.
- The pass-thru laundry room sits between the owner's suite and two family bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,577 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,577 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 88' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 778 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 2 on 12