Modern Victorian House Plan with Upstairs Sitting Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This modern Victorian house plan has an attractive exterior with a beautiful tower and decorative wood accents. Inside the home, you'll find a well thought out floor plan.
- The dining room, kitchen, and family room flow together seamlessly in an open concept layout. The family room is warmed by a fireplace and lets in great natural light through its large windows. The kitchen includes an island with a snack bar and a walk-in pantry.
- Located on the main floor for convenience is the master suite. The master bathroom has dual vanities and a walk-in shower. The master closet has easy access to the laundry room for your ultimate convenience.
- Upstairs, you'll find 2 bedrooms each with its own walk-in closet. Bedroom 2 features a large sitting room and a built-in desk. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a centrally located hall bathroom with dual vanities.
- An optional finished basement adds 1,029 square feet and includes an additional bedroom, an additional bathroom, a large family room, and a wet bar.
Optional Lower Layout (+250)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,932 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,290 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 642 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,029 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 549 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12