Modest 3-Bed Modern Farmhouse with a Split Bedroom Layout
About This Plan
- A pair of doors on the poor - with a decorative dormer above - open to reveal an open concept layout in the center of this 3-bed modern farmhouse plan.
- There are three dining options: the dining room, the kitchen island which has seating for 3 and out on the back porch.
- The kitchen has views to the fireplace and easy access to the 5' by 3' walk-in pantry.
- The master suite has views to the back and a large walk-in closet with direct access to the laundry room. Across the home, two bedrooms with walk-in closets share a bath.
- A mudroom provides transition from the home and the 2-car garage with a clutter-reducing drop-off station and a powder room to either side.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,735 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,735 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 486 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 1"
- Depth: 62' 2"
- Max ridge height: 23' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 529 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12