Modest French Country House Plan
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Live all on one level in this French Country house plan that is a manageable size.
- Expand to the second floor bonus space to add 443 square feet to the total living area of the home.
- The sink in the kitchen is positioned to enjoy views of the family room and eating area all at once.
- Outdoor space includes both a covered rear porch and an open patio.
- Split bedrooms give privacy to the master suite with its elegant tray ceiling.
- A pocket office lies near the utility room and there's a storage room off the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,844 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,844 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 443 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 544 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick