Modest Sized Acadian House Plan with Large Rear Porch
About This Plan
- This modest-sized, Acadian house plan has reimagined one-level living by offering an open-floor plan that extends onto a sizable rear porch, a private master suite, and dedicated storage in the rear double garage.
- The 8' deep front porch invites you inside, where a formal dining room resides to the left. Straight ahead, a fireplace enhances the spacious gathering space and a wood beam helps delineate the kitchen from the living room.
- It's easy to move around the kitchen layout, which features an eating bar in the central island, walk-in pantry, and a 6-burner range.
- Three similarly-sized bedrooms occupy the right side of the home, and share a compartmentalized bath with a pocket door separating the tub and toilet.
- The master bedroom provides the homeowner with desired privacy, while a barn door reveals a 5-fixture bathroom with two walk-in closets.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,175 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,175 sq. ft.
- Storage: 313 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 662 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 1"
- Depth: 75' 10"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 632 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick