About This Plan
- MORE PHOTOS: See more photos in our Facebook photo album.
- You'll enjoy the views from the many outdoor vantage points on this wood and stone mountain beauty. The main floor has a covered porch that spans the entire front of the home. And a second covered porch on the main extends to an open air deck. Then, upstairs, each of the four bedrooms has its own private deck. And finally the lower level - if your lot slopes - gives you a covered porch with a massive stone hearth.
- The foyer opens to the great hall which flows to the 2-story great room. The loft upstairs has commanding views to this space which is anchored by a great fireplace. The sunroom measures 28'x12' and also has a fireplace and views outside from three sets of triple windows.
- The kitchen has great counter space and an angled island that gives you workspace plus views across the hall, dining and great room.
- The lower level comes with the plans and is considered unfinished space. The mechanicals, a garage plus rec space can be found below.
- Related Plans: Turn Bedroom 4 into 2 separate ensuite bedrooms with house plan 18817CK.
- Downsize with house plan 18778CK (3,906 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,215 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,435 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,780 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,088 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 82' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 520 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- Lower Floor Master
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Wrap Around Porch
- Photo Gallery
- Premium Collection