About This Plan
- This mountain beauty gives you expansive living on the main floor as well as a feature-filled finished lower level fully taking advantage of your sloping lot.
- The master suite is on the main floor for convenience. It has covered deck access and an attractive tray ceiling.
- From the foyer you have dramatic front-to-back views through the vaulted great room. It shares a 2-sided fireplace with the breakfast area and has built-ins for your flat panel TV and more.
- The kitchen has a large island and you can enjoy views to the back. The breakfast area enjoys deck access and peninsula seating. Formal meals are served steps away in the tray ceilinged dining room.
- A bedroom off the garage is great for extended guests and has its own deck and outdoor access.
- The library is secluded behind french doors.
- On the lower level enjoy your home theater, rec room with fireplace and three bedrooms. Plus there is ample storage for your gear and outdoor access if your lot permits.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,656 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,801 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,855 sq. ft.
- Deck: 1,554 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 121' 6"
- Depth: 74' 4"
- Max ridge height: 27' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1066 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss