About This Plan
- Log siding and stone accents highlight the exterior of this rugged mountain home plan. A large wrap-around porch, part of it screened, will give your family and friends a place to sit and enjoy the fresh air.
- Inside, an open floor plan makes the home feel spacious. Windows on two sides brighten the dining area and a fireplace in the living room adds cheerful warmth.
- A first floor guest bedroom lies near the large laundry room and walk-in pantry.
- Upstairs, the master suite enjoys a bayed sitting area, its own private bath and a huge walk-in closet.
- Another bedroom and full bath plus a walk-in storage closet complete this level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,049 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,264 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 785 sq. ft.
- Deck: 504 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 420 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 8"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"