Mountain Cottage with Attached 2-Car Garage
About This Plan
- This plan was spun off of our popular cottage 68400VR and adds a 2-car garage and a fourth bedroom to the home.
- The open floor plan comes with a vaulted family room that's within sight of the kitchen and dining area.
- A huge rear covered porch spans the width of the house, giving everyone some quality outdoor time.
- There's also a vaulted front porch and an outdoor upper balcony that can be reached by both bedrooms on the second floor.
- A mudroom, walk-in pantry and large laundry room separate the garage from the main living area. occupy the Having three master suites makes the home ideal for a group-owned vacation retreat or a splurge for single families who want three luxurious bedrooms.
- Related Plans: Eliminate the garage with house plans 68400VR , 68440VR and 68561VR
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,700 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,687 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,013 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 306 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 280 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 39' 2"
- Depth: 50' 2"
- Max ridge height: 28' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 821 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick