Mountain Cottage with Vaulted Interior
About This Plan
- A gorgeous huge, open great room and lots of outdoor living spaces create an ideal Mountain retreat.
- There's even a vaulted screened porch with an outdoor fireplace to ward off the chill.
- You can seat four people at the large kitchen island that's perfectly positioned to take in the views.
- The master suite is the only bedroom on this floor and it has sliders to a rear covered porch.
- Head upstairs for two huge bedrooms, one vaulted and with custom barn doors that open to the great room below.
- The other bedroom gets a private deck and both have walk-in closets.
- Finish the optional lower level if you want a massive rec room and game room plus an extra bathroom.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,141 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,466 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 675 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 252 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 308 sq. ft.
- Carport: 430 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,466 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 2"
- Depth: 54' 8"
- Type: Carport
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick