Mountain Craftsman Home Plan with 2 Upstairs Bedrooms
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Multiple gables with beefy timber brackets and a courtyard entry garage give greet you to this mountain Craftsman house plan with two upstairs bedrooms.
- The foyer and great room are vaulted and you get dramatic views through to the back of the home the second you step inside.
- The floor plan is open left-to-right giving the cook views of the fireplace across the great room.
- The master bedrooms is vaulted and privately located on the main floor. The den, across the home, can be used as a bedroom if needed.
- Upstairs, there are two bedrooms and a large bonus room over the garage (this is factored into the total living area).
- Related Plan: Gain an extra bedroom upstairs with house plan 23702JD. And eliminate the upstairs entirely with house plan 23705JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,055 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,015 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,040 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 150 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 91' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 765 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss