Mountain Craftsman Home Plan with Lower-level ADU and Plenty of Storage
About This Plan
- With over 7,100 square feet of living space, this Mountain Craftsman home plan features a lower-level apartment accessible by stairs or elevator for in-laws, boomerang children, or an income property.
- The formal entry is framed by a home office and formal living room with pocket doors that can be closed for privacy. A few steps further and a great room hosts a fireplace and overlooks the rear covered porch.
- U-shaped counters surround a prep island in the kitchen and offer five seats for casual meals. The adjacent mudroom leads to the 3-car garage with an overhead door in the dedicated storage room; perfect for lawn equipment.
- Retreat to the master bedroom to find a 5-fixture bathroom and walk-in closet. A secondary bedroom can also be found on the main level, while the remaining bedrooms can be found downstairs, along with a large family and exercise room.
- The lower-level apartment provides its own covered entryway and single garage bay, as well as a family room, full kitchen, laundry, and 3 bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 7,164 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 3,760 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,404 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 460 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,340 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 7
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Daylight, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 91' 6"
- Depth: 64' 5"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1695 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss