Mountain Craftsman Home Plan with Lower-level Garage
About This Plan
- Enjoy the breathtaking views from this Mountain Craftsman home plan that is best suited for rearward sloping lots and presents a double garage on the lower level.
- The main level vaults from 9'1" to 26'7" and each of the rooms on this floor provide access to the 12'-deep open deck that extends across the length of the home.
- A corner fireplace anchors the great room that seamlessly flows into the eat-in kitchen. The service areas include a large pantry and laundry room that are nestled in between the foyer and kitchen for easy access.
- The master suite provides a serene space for the homeowners with a compartmentalized master bath and walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, the loft's ceiling height climbs to 16'6" and two generously-sized bedrooms sit on either side.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,699 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,804 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 895 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,024 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 42' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 736 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 11' 7" First Floor / 9' 1" Second Floor / 16' 6"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss