Mountain Craftsman House Plan Under 4000 Square Feet with Massive 4-Car Garage
2.5 - 5.5
About This Plan
- Stacked outdoor spaces in back make this rugged Craftsman house plan right at home in the mountains or on any rear-view lot. The home plan gives you 3,985 square feet and two beds on one living level with an additional 3,621 square feet of living in the optionally finished lower level with 3 more bedrooms and baths.
- A 4-car garage - a 2-car front-facing bay and a 2-car angled bay, each with 16' by 8' overhead doors - gives you a whopping 1,801 square feet of parking space.
- Vaulted ceilings are found throughout the home. The home is focused to the back with the covered deck being accessible from the vaulted great room, the dining room and the service kitchen. Entertain outdoors on the deck which has a fireplace and a kitchen.
- The master suite has a vaulted sitting area and a large walk-in closet with room for two at once. A study is set off at an angle. The vaulted guest bedroom is far away, maximizing your privacy.
- A massive food pantry and a separate service kitchen ensure that your guests won't be distracted by dirty pots and pans.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,985 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,985 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,125 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 3,621 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, or 6
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, 4, or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 146' 6"
- Depth: 87' 9"
- Max ridge height: 27' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1801 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12